It is a second job keeping up with your home and making sure everything always functions correctly. Five things that every household needs to have and know how to do in your house. Hopefully most of you already have these things in your home. If not, get on it already. Trust me, better safe than sorry.
1. Flashlights, not just one. You need a few throughout your home, especially if you have several people in your home. Remember to have extra batteries.
2. You need to know where the circuit breaker is and how it works. Also if and when you lose power in certain parts of the house while you are using more than one appliance for example the coffee maker, and the blow drier you need to know why. Call an electrician.
3. Plungers, you need to own a toilet plunger and a sink plunger.
4. Check for drafts in your house, fix them. It will save you money.
5. Disposing your burnt fire ashes. Place them in a old tin can.
Residential and Commercial plumbing should always be performed by a licensed plumber. You should know what is going on in your house and how certain things function. If I can teach you or help you out with a few things, it will help us all in the long run. Feel free to call me or email me with any questions.
Google Plus: Junior Rooter Plumbing and SewerOrland Park Sewer Plumber. Emergency Plumber. Available 24 Hours 7 Days. Check out my Google Plus page. Any questions about plumbing I'd be glad to help you out. I'll always willing to teach and help someone in need.